Friday, January 6, 2012

Ai no Senshi

  Do you have songs that make you happy? Those songs that when you hear their first notes, you just can't help but smile? :) I have a few songs like that, and one of them is Ai no Senshi from Sailor Moon anime. It's from one of my favourite episodes where Sailor soldiers (senshi) have to fight quite mighty enemies to protect a little girl. I adore that anime, probably partly because I love characters with super powers :D. So, while I'm preparing some much longer posts for you, here you go with the music from 90's :)
  Есть ли у вас песни, делающие вас счастливыми? Те, которые с первых нот дарят вам улыбку? :) Могу вспомнить несколько таких песен для себя, и одна из них - Ai no Senshi из аниме Сэйлор-Мун. Ai no Senshi звучит в одном из самых моих любимых эпизодов, где героини сражаются с четырьмя сёстрами, чтобы спасти маленькую девочку. Я обожаю это аниме отчасти как раз из-за героинь с супер-силами :D. Так что пока я готовлю для вас посты подлиннее, вот вам музыка из 90-ых :).


Ah, Sailor Jupiter was my favourite for some time, because she is so strong and wears green ^.^
Ах, Сэйлор-Юпитер была моей любимицей — вся такая сильная и в зелёном :).

But then I saw Sailor Pluto, sad, beautiful, mysterious and with loooong black-green hair... Ah...
Но потом я увидела Сэйлор-Плутон, грустную, красивую, загадочную и с длиннющими чёрно-зелёными волосами... Ах...


And then... I met Sailor Uranus.
А затем я встретила Сэйлор-Уран.
*_* ♥ ♥ ♥

I am a nerd, omg. I'm fangirling over fictional characters. *_*

2 comments:

  1. It was my daughter's favorite animation in her childhood. She liked the girl of Jupiter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. =^.^=

    It seems I'm not going to grow up any time soon ^^

    ReplyDelete

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...