Thursday, October 17, 2013

Women in Rock and Metal

Tonight I made a huge playlist featuring women in rock and metal music. From softer rock to death and black metal; Finnish, Italian, American, Japanese, Dutch, Swedish and many other vocalists. I hope you'll like it ^.^ Feel free to share it with your metal-loving friends! I love promoting great artists. ;-)

Сегодня я собрала длиннющий плейлист рок- и металл-песен с женским участием. От мягкого рока до дэта и блэка; финки, итальянки, американки, японки, голландки, шведки и многие другие. Надеюсь, вам понравится ^.^ Не забудьте поделиться плейлистом с вашими друзьями-металлистами! Дюже я люблю продвигать отличную музыку в массы. ;-)



Featured bands and vocalists:
Плейлист включает:

Within Temptation
Lacrimosa
Evanescence
The Gathering
Mortal Love
Sanna-June Hyde (with HIM)
Eluveitie
Astarte
Arch Enemy
Грай
We Are The Fallen
Superfly
Olivia Lufkin
Anna Tsuchiya
Aghora
Anette Olzon (with Swallow the Sun)
Lacuna Coil
Leaves' Eyes
Megumi Ogata
Doro Pesch
Tarja Turunen
Sister Sin
Kalafina
Lunar Path
Flowing Tears
Straight Line Stitch
Ravenscry
Xenesthis
System Divide
Guano Apes
Alyson Avenue
Tristania
Epica
Darzamat
Therion
Sarah Jezebel Deva
Theatre of Tragedy
Amberian Dawn
Skunk Anansie
Skin (with Sevendust)
Sandra Nasić (with Apocalyptica)
Hurly Burly
Head Phones President
Animetal


Anyone else to add? Leave me a comment!
Знаете ещё кого интересного? Напишите в комментариях!

2 comments:

  1. Of course, I started making weird awww-like sounds during the lecture while reading list of featured bands/vocalists, teacher thought I'm weird :D Must listen to the playlist when I'll be at home ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll find 4 hours of free time today :D I'll probably add more artists later - it took so long to make this list that I had to force myself to stop checking videos on YouTube :D

      Delete

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...