Thursday, November 7, 2013

Vegetarian life

What people say when they discover I'm a vegetarian:

In Russia:
Poor you, eating only salads.
Don't you feel sorry for carrots?
Would you like a sausage?
But do you eat chicken?
And fish?
I hate vegetarians, you always stare at us in such a way...
Ew, you're just trying to get attention.
Oh no, vegetarians will take over the world!
Do you hate me now because I eat meat?
What about protein?
Did you just sneeze? That's because you don't eat meat.
You'll have anemia!
Your brains will wither. (I'm not exaggerating here, someone actually said it to me.)
You'll lose your hair and your nails will stop growing!!
You will die soon!!!

In Finland:
Oh, cool, it's a healthy lifestyle :)



2 comments:

  1. mmm lookins so yummy :) would like to try!
    I love meal from vegetables :)
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...