Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Katya's Animals


  I rarely draw animals nowadays, but I used to do it a lot. I always loved nature and its critters. Here are some of my ancient drawings.


A hunter just like this one.

A swan.

Well, I like fantasy, so...

This drawing features lyrics from Nightwish song “Beauty and the Beast”

Didn't you read the tale
Where happily ever after was to kiss a frog?
Don't you know this tale
In which all I ever wanted
I'll never have
For who could ever learn to love a beast?



2 comments:

  1. mmm lovely collection!!!
    I like all your these drawings :) You are super talented
    I didn't read the fairy. I believe it's a very interesting one :)

    Have a nice evening
    Liuba G
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...