Monday, May 26, 2014

Spiral Daisakusen



Yesterday I found toys on my desk. Guys, what are you looking at? Are you admiring my Enceladus wallpaper or...?


Spiral Daisakusen! Hey, did you all just buy me exist†trace's newest single? Aww, guys! Or was it my husband?..


Although I'm not a fan of the titular song Spiral Daisakusen (too pop), I enjoy Antique Doll and Yume Ni Kiss Wo. Antique Doll has Mally's drum solo ♡ and Yume Ni Kiss Wo shows off Jyou's voice perfectly. And, it's nice to support such a wonderful band. The single costs only € 2.97 on Google Play.

exist†trace's old songs are much heavier. \m/ I hope they'll release something like that too.

Halt

Keiyaku
(my favourite, soooo perfect in its every detail)

re-prologue




No comments:

Post a Comment

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...