Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Forest Lair Plans For 2015



Here is a list of posts that will most likely appear here soon (actually, considering my laziness, you shouldn't trust these “most likely” and “soon” though...^^)

Zoo photo hunt
Postcards & magnets
Video games live
Hobbits, swamps and dogs
A warrior llama
Fanart for N.K. Jemisin's novel
Review of World Maker by exist†trace
My new arm warmers

...and a lot of other things, I guess I'll have to post every day. :D

Also, I want to read so many books next year! Like Ancillary Sword, The Kingdom of Gods, Noriko Ogiwara's fantasy novels, The Shadowed Sun, The Slynx, Norwegian Wood, The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian, The Mirror Empire, Childhood's End, The Fifth Season, Lagoon, more Sailor Moon, more manga in general, some steampunk, Agatha Christie, Octavia Butler... Damn, where will I find enough time?!

What are your plans for 2015? ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...