Friday, April 3, 2015

exist†trace trivia quiz!



Last February exist†trace's fan club Archangel Diamond organized a trivia contest for the fans of the coolest rock band ever, and I won something. :-) I'll show you my prize in a moment, first: the trivia quiz.

The questions were:

[Q1: Jyou] How is "Jyou" written in Japanese? 1) ジョウ  2) ヅョウ  3) ゾョウ
[Q2: miko] Which exist†trace music video ends with the band playing in a field of grass?
[Q3: Omi] Which animal does Omi want the most for a pet? 1) Cat  2) Axolotl  3) Tropical fish
[Q4: Naoto] How many piercing holes does Naoto have? 1) 19  2) 20  3) 21
[Q5: Mally] In Mally's 2014 Twitter Halloween drawing, which member completed her Jack-o-Lantern perfectly (without witchcraft)?

Questions from Jyou, miko and Omi were easy for me (fangirl power!). But Naoto's piercings? I don't think there ever was any exact information about it, at least not in English. I tried my luck and guessed incorrectly... :'-(

Mally's question was a different kind of tricky. Luckily, I had saved her drawings in a special folder, so I just had to check it quickly. ^^






I didn't know there would be BONUS PRIZES. I won a priiiiiize! ^_^

The quiz was a lot of fun, let's have more of them. ^^

My photo set arrived today in a nice plump envelope.
^____^

Makoto approves.
(She also mentioned something about her senpai...^^)

Also, I bought their DVD in December (and forgot to post about it...). I spent new year's night watching their show. *_* The DVD, called Just Like a Virgin, came with a bonus clear file. I ordered from the fan club.





The setlist is awesome:

-Just Like a Virgin- 2012.6.23 Shibuya O-WEST

WONDERLAND
Daybreak〜13月の色彩〜
RESONANCE
本能
二つの声
契約
unforgive you
リトルメアリーと美しき憎しみのドナウ
あなた
ROUGE
GINGER
KISS IN THE DARK
TRUE
HONEY
シグナル
VANGUARD
I feel you
オルレアンの少女
SORA

I am a very happy fan ^o^


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...