Sunday, May 10, 2015

New Camera Test: Nikon D3200



This happy fan of photography finally saved enough money to buy a new friend! I've never used a DSLR camera before, so it's quite a change for me. (My old camera is a simple point-and-shoot buddy.) The other day I, my husband and our dear Nikon D3200 went for a walk to test the camera in the wild. Note: we didn't know the settings very well yet, so these are probably far from the best shots that could have been done with the camera on that day. ^^ Anyway, let's see what we captured!

Click to enlarge!

“The D3200 comes equipped with the AF-S DX Zoom-NIKKOR 18-55mm, a versatile, high performance VR image stabilized lens.”
- from Nikon website, in case you want to know these kind of details. ^^

The black spots are ants.

This camera is so fast, my shaky hands don't manage to blur half of my photos anymore. :D

Behind this rock was a loudly barking dog – maybe he didn't like cameras? ^^

More moss.

There was a lot of moss!



Some critter dined here.


Special snail feature for Agnia.

A shy snail.

99% of snails I met here look like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...