Sunday, November 22, 2015

Art: Animals For Everyone!


The other day I had a Sudden Artistic Urge to draw animals, and because I didn't feel like drawing same old same old, I asked others to choose critters instead! So far, I've drawn 11 animals and got a few more requests. Today I'll post the first four!

A lesser panda for Simo in Finland 

A raccoon dog for Tanya in Finland 

A giraffe for Agnia in Uzbekistan 

A kit fox for Ro in South Africa 

Thanks for the prompts and I hope you like them! More critters in the upcoming posts! : >

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word, these are the cutest thing!! You're so skilled with cute animals. >w<
    And my kit is very meta, heehee. Thank youuuu! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. романтичный жираф)) милота!

    ReplyDelete

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...