Sunday, October 30, 2016
My September reading is introduced to you by Stone Owl Duo (there's a smol owl hiding inside ^^).
- Marjorie M. Liu “Monstress, Vol. 1: Awakening” [USA] – art by Sana Takeda
- Мигель Гаярдо “Мария и я” (Miguel Gallardo “María y yo”) [Spain]
- Sarah J. Maas “Throne of Glass” [USA]
- Darcie Little Badger, T. Hueston “Shining Ascension” Issues #1 and #2 [USA] – art by Nick Robles
- Kati Närhi “Saniaislehdon salaisuudet” (Agnes #1) [Finland]
- H.G. Wells “The Invisible Man” [UK] 61
- Noriko Ogiwara “Dragon Sword and Wind Child” (Tales of the Magatama #1) [Japan]
- Takako Shimura “Wandering Son” vol.4 [Japan]
Saturday, October 29, 2016
Thursday, October 27, 2016
Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Tuesday, October 25, 2016
Monday, October 24, 2016
Sunday, October 23, 2016
Saturday, October 22, 2016
Friday, October 21, 2016
Thursday, October 20, 2016
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Monday, October 17, 2016
Sunday, October 16, 2016
Saturday, October 15, 2016
Friday, October 14, 2016
Thursday, October 13, 2016
This October for the first time I decided to join Inktober! It's an annual drawing challenge where you draw something in ink daily (if possible) for a month and post it online. Armed with my manga pens and their India ink, I accepted this challenge!
So here's my first batch of Inktober doodles!
A Sea Creature
What do you do when your ancient phone isn't Pokémon Go compatible? Use your husband's tablet! =D And to make it more cosy, carry the tablet with a help of a cute little raccoon.
Also, I forgot I took this pic yesterday and so didn't post it here. Oops! Someone put this handmade decoration on an I-aspire-to-become-a-Christmas-tree-this-year conifer bush.
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Monday, October 10, 2016
Sunday, October 9, 2016
Saturday, October 8, 2016
We found something new in Prisma! Quorn juhlarulla (a meat-free version of the traditional Christmas meal, oven-baked ham). It's ovo-lacto vegetarian. So, of course, we had to try this new thing. =D It's delicious! Which isn't really surprising – I'm a big fan of Quorn.
(Dunno if it tastes like ham or not, it's been ~21 years, so my memory of meat is a bit fuzzy. =D)