Saturday, November 5, 2016

Coffee With No Books?! [Daily Photo #218]


At Robert's Coffee: oat milk mocha.

No book included this time because the library closed earlier than usual because of some Christian holiday and I didn't know about it. T.T “My” copy of Scarlet by Marissa Meyer is still waiting there, poor thing. I'll get you soon! I'll binge-read you, I promise! You didn't travel all the way there in vain! \@v@/


Also, at home, I made this coffee. ^^ 
Planti oat cream, Alpro vanilla soy milk, Dansukker dark syrup and iChoc vegan milk chocolate with nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...