Friday, February 17, 2017

Penkkarit! [Daily Photo #322]



Yesterday I saw my first penkkarit! ^u^ It's a yearly school event that includes trucks, candy and masquerade!


We stood by a school waiting for the trucks. Soon we heard the kids screaming – the trucks were near! Candy was flying! Soon the trucks reached us. I admit, it was one of those times when Finns made me feel a bit jelly. We don't have anything like that in Russian schools. I never got to throw candy from a truck! *sad dramatic face*

Much waving was exchanged.

I highly recommend Googling 'penkkarit' images. ;p

Most of the candy we'd collected we gave to the kids, but these we kept.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...