Saturday, March 11, 2017

Latvian Oat Cookiessss [Daily Photo #345]



Whenever my friends Rita and Jānis ask if I want something from Latvia, I say “those cookies.”When we met for the first time, Rita brought these wonderful cookies of perfect crunchiness that I immediately fell in love with, and since then it became kind of tradition. :D In turn, I buy her favourite Forsman chocolate black tea.


And now our Latvian friends are visiting us, so I got reunited with those wonderful oat cookies! Every time it's some new flavour. Just how many are there total?!

And kvass! Omg kvass!

The great Finnish-Russian-Latvian jenga battle.

We are not sure how that happened...

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...