Thursday, March 23, 2017

Library Addict [Daily Photo #356]


StoneBear: “Excuse me...”
Yes?


StoneBear: “Did you bring home one more library book?
Without finished all the previous ones?”
Well…


StoneBear: “I approve of the rainbow but you also have
many books you actually own that you don't read either.”
But! It's Wandering Son! Volume SIX! I missed these kids!


StoneBear: “Okay, let's do this.
I'll be reading this and will give it to you when you finish something else!”
That's too cruel!
StoneBear: “Is it? You do love reading books, right?”
Well….. I mean! >.>
StoneBear: *shakes head*

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...