Friday, January 5, 2018

Underdogs [Daily Photo #644]



I discovered Madder Mortem's music ages ago when I lived in Mordor, sorry, I mean Moscow. There was a late night show on a rock and metal radio station, that night's theme was Norwegian metal. They played a few songs by mostly new to me bands and I even taped some of that show! As soon is Madder Mortem's Rust Cleansing started playing I was hooked. It's still one of my top 5* songs of all time. =D It's just so perfect in every aspect!

* Well, I don't actually have a top 5 list, that would be too hard to choose, but I know that Rust Cleansing would definitely be there. ;p

So, the reason I'm telling you this is because my husband got me their T-shirt and of course I gotta show it off! I don't own that many band shirts but I had to have their shirt, obviously. Look at it! So pretty. : 3


There was also a surprise card! ^u^

*squeeing in Russian*

I love that quote!

“All your soul is what it takes
Hold your heart out 'till it breaks
Then you own the music of the underdogs”

It's from their 2016 album Red in Tooth and Claw song Underdogs. If you're into metal bands with rather unique sound, make sure to check Madder Mortem out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...