Wednesday, January 8, 2014

♪ Buck-Tick ♪

A year ago I was browsing photos of long-haired men and came across someone called Atsushi Sakurai. Enchanted, I googled him and discovered he was the singer of Buck-Tick, a Japanese rock band. I checked their songs and fell in love at once. Lucky! ^.^

Here are some of my favourite Buck-Tick's songs. I tried to arrange them to flow from one to another nicely. I hope you'll like their music! It's quite diverse, just what I need. And the vocalist is sooo... charismatic. ;-)

(I also have a different playlist on YouTube called Sexy Buck-Tick... ^^)

Coyote

Snow White

Lady Skeleton

Dress

Zangai

Muma The Nightmare

Taiyou ni Korosareta


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...