Friday, April 29, 2016

Hare Visitors



I like growing peas. They don't mind if it gets cold, they grow fast and snails and other pests seem to ignore them. The only time I saw someone eating my peas was after I harvested the pods! A hare climbed into my peas' box and ate the dried leaves! A strange diet… I went outside to have a closer look, the hare stared at me and continued munching. Only when I stepped a bit closer, it decided to lazily hop away. =D Silly hare, you could eat the rest, you know!



Also, also, once we found a young hare hiding in the grass under our window. It let me approach it! @o@

It just sat there quietly and later walked away.

All photos are from 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...