Wednesday, December 7, 2016

I want to draw animals for you! Yes, you! + Daily photo #250



A year ago I drew a bunch of animals that you guys requested. ^^ It was a looooot of fun! Now I want to do it again. This time though I'd like to draw them black-and-white like this:


or this:


so if you want one, let me know! Your request can be something vague, like 'a bird' or something more specific like 'a penguin' or 'a chubby penguin' or 'a chubby Emperor penguin.' =D

“Hi.”

Last year most requests were for mammals (lots of dogs and cats!), so although I'm not saying you should only ask for non-mammals, I definitely will appreciate getting at least a few requests for birds, fish, insects, reptiles, amphibians, etc. Kingdom Animalia is huge! ;-) Prehistoric and extinct animals are welcome as well.

I'll be posting the doodles here, a few at a time, in the order they were requested. You don't have to be my irl friend to request. ;p It's for everyone! You can ask for a friend, too. One doodle per person. I'll sign them like this: [animal] for [your first name/nickname] in [your country], like I did in the first round, if you don't mind. I'll keep drawing as long as the requests are coming.

So, I get an art challenge, and you get a doodle. Let's do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...