Friday, March 24, 2017

Do You Know These Songs? [Daily Photo #357]


Today our toys discovered a thing called microphone…
Do you know the songs they sang? =D

“My arms are getting colder
It comes over my shoulder
Something I've never seen
I'm getting to be a machine”

*fangirling noises*

“Another night, another demise,
Cadaverous wind blowing cold as ice...”

“I love your skin oh so white
I love your touch cold as ice”

“Angels, they fell first but I'm still here
Alone as they are drawing near
In heaven my masterpiece will finally be sung”

“Mit blutverschmierten Händen
Mit einer Träne im Gesicht
Einem Lächeln auf dem Lippen
Und der Hoffnung tief im Blick”

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...