Friday, July 21, 2017

8 Years in Finland [Daily Photo #476]


This post will be quite long! Let's start with the present.

We had a morning walk around the lake today.

Someone forgot their feather.



Cold or not, they bloom.





***


And now, the past! Guess who's been in Finland for 8 years now? =D Yep, 8 years ago I came here, as a tourist at first but with a plan to move soon. I loved Finland right away!

So, today I want to share a few photos I took on my very first day in Finland.

I came here by train.


I brought a friend with me. :)


The neighbourhood looked sooo different from what I was used to – my Moscow apartment faced a warehouse and from my window I could see factory pipes at the distance, smoking. In my new home, there were woods nearby, the air smelled so pure and fresh. I always wanted to live surrounded by nature but I didn't know you could have this much nature right in the urban areas! This was one of the first things Finland taught me.


We went for a walk at once, even though it drizzled.

There were so many snails everywhere!

Rooocks!

Moss!
(8 years of taking moss photos...)

Our first shopping together in Finland. =D


While Kusya relaxed at home, we went for another walk.

 
Of course there was a lake nearby! Finland…

My husband. ♥


Ducks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to leave a comment.
Как оставить комментарий.

Спасибо за ваши комментарии :)
Thank you for your comments =)
Kiitos kommenteistanne ;-)
コメントありがとうございます ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...